Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

things that happend!!

so many things that happend to me!! i knw i make a lots of mistake n i knw it. but u cannot always blame me!! blame wht hve i dun. i tahu i mmg xleh jaga u sebaik yg u nk but i try to make it better..even i knw i xleh jaga u sebaik yg mungkin but atleast i try...i syg u.. hanyak tuhan sje yg tahu..even u said many times i cheeting behind u..yaallah.dh banyak kali i ckp i xpenah curang ngn u n xde guy laen selain u. the case is cloose. i knw i make a mistake but i've told u already im so so so sory..for my mistake that i've done. yes!! im not good enuf for u but i try my best to change n be a better person for u. just for u syg. hope u understand me.. u never knw my heart just empty with ur name " ahmad firman" my syg. mmg sedih la..hope this will end assp.

No comments:

Post a Comment